Welcome to the world of lost and endangered arts!
A country can be judged on how it remembers its past... and it is, we, who hold this reverence most dear.
Lost Arts span a range of dimensions; cultural, geographical, temporal, and others. Many of these can be traced to our heritage and cultural roots in domains such as:
3.) Domestic life
4.) Indian Lore, Homesteading, Preservation Trades, Survival Skills, Camping and Woodsmenship Skills...
What else? Let us know your thoughts.
Our Lost Arts Mantras...
• Cultivating an appreciation of valuing what came before us
• Following a "simplicity of living" philosophy
• Invigorating our relationships through productive collaborations
• Valuing the world around us and "the small things in life"
• Giving back to our local community through effective access to key people and resources
• Giving back to lost art Communities-of-Practice through valuable relationships
• Carrying on the lost arts educational mission which extols the importance of regenerative agriculture
• Buy American / Build Jobs at Home